Vegfest Scotland 2016

on
Monday 5 December 2016
My favourite weekend in the vegan calendar has just been, so I thought I would film it for the wonderful world of YouTube.

Vegfest is my favourite vegan festival. It takes place over the SECC in Glasgow with stalls selling everything you could imagine - cakes, donuts, macarons, shoes, clothes, cosmetics, pizza, cheese and fake meats. There were also lots of activism talks, cooking demos and charity stalls.

I was there on Saturday with my mum to have a look around and then I went back on Sunday to work at the OneKind stall. We chatted to lots of people (including my favourite YouTuber) about the campaigns we're working on right now and encouraged people to sign our petition against mountain hare culls. We're handing the petition to the Scottish Parliament in the new year, so you can add your voice to it here - http://onekind.scot/campaigns/stop_the_mountain_hare_cull

If you want to have a look at my Vegfest video then you can watch it below



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment